Ghement Statistical Consulting Company Ltd.
Some of our statistical consulting projects involve novel research work and lead to scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals. The following is a list of our recent scientific publications.
1) Orientation and transition programme component predictors of new graduate workplace integration
2) Efficacy of a Minimal Dose School Fruit and Vegetable Snack Intervention
3) The importance of baseline viral load when assessing relative efficacy in treatment-
naïve HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B: a systematic review and network meta-
4) A Model of Environmental Correlates of Adolescent Obesity in the United States
5) A structural equation model of environmental correlates of adolescent obesity for age and gender groups
6) Do you need to account for baseline viral load when assessing the relative efficacy of interventions for treatment naïve hbeag positive chronic hepatitis b (chb) patients? results from unadjusted and adjusted network meta-analyses (nma)
7) The Helpfulness and Timing of Transition Program Education
8) Orientation and transition programme component predictors of new graduate workplace integration